Access Control terminals
Whatever the requirements – conventional or breakthrough biometric technologies, use of biometric recognition alone or in combination with contactless cards, standalone or IP-networked installations, indoor or outdoor use – Safran Identity & Security proposes the most reliable biometric solutions to protect access to a variety of premises, including:
- Airport and seaport sensitive areas,
- Government facilities,
- Mines, power and petrochemical plants,
- Banking and financial institutions,
- Hospitals and laboratories,
- Stadiums and entertainment facilities,
- Corporate buildings,
- and much more..
Our innovative solutions are designed to be modular, and enable upgrades as system demand increases or as new technologies enter the market.
Bioscrypt 4G V-Station Extreme™
For the Most Extreme Environments
Bioscrypt 4G V-Station Extreme: Fingerprint identification terminal for the most extreme environments
Concerned about access control in the rain, sleet, snow or desert conditions? Our IP 65 rated solution is built to address your concerns and perform in moderate to the most extreme outdoor conditions. Confidently deploy a biometric device created for organizations that cannot compromise on security regardless of the weather.
Features at a Glance
- IP 65 rated for the Most Extreme Environments Including Severe Downpours, Ice and Snow
- Identify users Consistently with Wet, Greasy, Severely Dry or Damaged Fingers
- Fake Fingerprint / Anti-Spoofing Capabilities
- Wide Temperature Range for Sub-zero Climates and the Hottest Desert: -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
- 3.5" Full Color Screen
- Largest Template Capacity in the Industry (500,000 in 1:1)