Access Control terminals
Whatever the requirements – conventional or breakthrough biometric technologies, use of biometric recognition alone or in combination with contactless cards, standalone or IP-networked installations, indoor or outdoor use – Safran Identity & Security proposes the most reliable biometric solutions to protect access to a variety of premises, including:
- Airport and seaport sensitive areas,
- Government facilities,
- Mines, power and petrochemical plants,
- Banking and financial institutions,
- Hospitals and laboratories,
- Stadiums and entertainment facilities,
- Corporate buildings,
- and much more..
Our innovative solutions are designed to be modular, and enable upgrades as system demand increases or as new technologies enter the market.
The new wave of access control
MorphoWave Tower: Access control with a wave of the hand
As enterprises continue to move towards efficiency, frictionless access to controlled areas is paramount. Users need to be able to gain access naturally, without having to break gait.
MorphoWave Tower is the World first biometric access solution capturing and matching 4 fingerprints with a single hand movement. It implements a patented, truly contactless technology that not only acquires extremely accurate fingerprint data but also overcomes the challenges wet/dry fingers and latent prints pose to conventional scanning systems.
The dynamic, touchless acquisition capability provided by MorphoWave Tower allows users to remain "on the move" when passing through a control point, making it ideal for securing high traffic areas.
- Frictionless biometric access solution
- Ideal for high throughput and high security applications
- Captures and matches 4 fingerprints with a single hand movement
- Touchless technology: easily copes with dry and wet fingers, no latent prints
- Time and attendance features
- "Best New Product" by the Security Industry Association (SIA)
- "Access Control Product of the Year" by IFSEC and FIREX International
- "Best Innovative Product" at MIPS / Securika