Safran Identity & Security USB sensors are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-fraud expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by internationally-recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
Our offer – which includes fingerprint, multimodal vein & print and contactless sensors – covers a wide range of applications:
- Population registration or customer acquisition
- Logical access control in various sectors:
- Banking and finance: secure and swift access to core banking applications or trading stations in dealing rooms
- Enterprise: biometric PC login and Single-Sign-On solutions (no more passwords)
- Healthcare: access to medical records restricted to authorized staff
- Easy and secure payment:
- Fast, convenient, cashless payment at checkouts in stores, supermarkets or cafeterias
- E-commerce secure payment
- Check cashing services, pension/benefit payments after ID verification or identification.
Two Finger and Rolled Fingerprint Reader
DFR 2300: Two finger and rolled fingerprint reader
Identifying hundreds or thousands of people on any given day requires a fingerprint reader that is not only durable and dependable, but also consistently and repeatedly captures high quality images.
Designed for one or two-finger slaps and one-finger rolls, the Digital Fingerprint Reader® 2300 (DFR 2300) combines superior image capture with ease-of-use, making it the perfect choice for enrollment, verification or identification in all types of large-scale fingerprint programs including border crossings, benefits distribution centers, employee registration sites or payment processing centers.
Features at a Glance
- Exceeds FAP 30 & FBI PIV IQS specifications
- Clear and accurate imaging of ridge details
- Overcomes challenges like dry fingers
- Ergonomic design and light package