Safran Identity & Security USB sensors are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-fraud expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by internationally-recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
Our offer – which includes fingerprint, multimodal vein & print and contactless sensors – covers a wide range of applications:
- Population registration or customer acquisition
- Logical access control in various sectors:
- Banking and finance: secure and swift access to core banking applications or trading stations in dealing rooms
- Enterprise: biometric PC login and Single-Sign-On solutions (no more passwords)
- Healthcare: access to medical records restricted to authorized staff
- Easy and secure payment:
- Fast, convenient, cashless payment at checkouts in stores, supermarkets or cafeterias
- E-commerce secure payment
- Check cashing services, pension/benefit payments after ID verification or identification.
MorphoSmart 1300 Series
USB Fingerprint Devices for Highly Secure Desktop Applications
MSO 1300 Series: Usb fingerprint devices for highly secure desktop applications
The MorphoSmart 1300 Series (or MSO 1300 Series) is a range of compact biometric USB devices.
They use Morpho's patented optical technology and fingerprint algorithms, both acknowledged worldwide for their high levels of performance and their exceptional robustness. Morpho fingerprint technology is ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy.
The MorphoSmart 1300 Series offers a reliable, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for enrollment, identity verification and user identification. Their match-on-device or match-on-card functions guarantee the faultless protection of information and the security of desktop applications.
Features at a Glance
- All-in-one solution: superior performance Enrollment, Verification and Identification
- FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant Feature Extractor & Matcher onboard
- FBI PIV IQS certification and fake finger detection available
- Extensive security features, including encryption and digital signature
- Smartcard reader variants for Match-on-Card applications
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms