Safran Identity & Security mobile readers provide additional control as required at a facility entrance gate and within a facility's premises (e.g. check staff identity within an airport secure areas).
They are particularly useful in any infrastructure not equipped with automated controls.
Our devices can also be used to take the time clock to the workforce, for instance on a company shuttle bus.
Identify subjects and check ID documents in the field
MorphoRapID™ 2 is a rugged, handheld biometric device specifically designed for law enforcement, border control, immigration and airport security officers who need to have autonomous operational capabilities in the palm of their hands.
Using Morpho's world-renowned fingerprint and face matching algorithms, and featuring multiple credential reading options, MorphoRapID™ 2 enables security professionals to perform real-time operations in the field, including:
- Remote identification,
- On-device identification (against local watch lists),
- ID document verification.
- Fingerprint and face recognition
- FAP 30, FBI certified fingerprint sensor
- 8MP camera with flash for portrait capture
- On-device or remote matching using Morpho's world leading algorithms
- Multiple credential reading
- Contact/contactless smartcards, 1D/2D barcodes, e-passports
- Wireless connectivity
- 4G/3G cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Sturdy for extensive use under demanding conditions