With Safran Identity & Security OEM modules, integrators can rapidly add the benefits of fingerprint or multimodal vein & print recognition to a multitude of applications, without having specific knowledge of biometrics:
- Kiosks and vending machines,
- Access control and time & attendance terminals,
- PoS terminals,
- Mobile devices,
- Safes and locker systems,
- Voting machines, etc.
Our modules are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-spoofing expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by worldwide recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
MSO OEM XX1
Fake Finger Detection Capable Module
MSO OEM XX1: Fake Finger Detection Capable Module
The MSO OEM XX1 complements the MorphoSmart™ range and offers the possibility to detect a fake finger thanks to Morpho's patented optronic sensor technology.
The MSO OEM XX1 module meets and exceeds FBI PIV IQS requirements.
This device is perfectly suitable for the following applications:
- Access control to high-security environments
- Readers left unsupervised
- Identification for banking transactions (PoS, ATM)
Features at a Glance
- Patented Fake Finger Detection
- Excellent fingerprint capture (23*23mm sensing area) and processing performances
- FBI PIV IQS certification
- All-in-one: integrates sensor + embedded feature extractor & matcher + internal user database
- Multitask: suited for enrollment, authentication and identification
- Large internal database capacity (up to 5000 users)
- High accuracy
- Tailored for the registration of young or elderly people and manual laborers
- Multiple template & image formats (ISO 19794-2, ANSI/INCITS 378, Proprietary ; ISO 19794-4, WSQ compressed in option…)
- Security features to protect the communication channel between host and device (integrity check, data encryption)
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms