With Safran Identity & Security OEM modules, integrators can rapidly add the benefits of fingerprint or multimodal vein & print recognition to a multitude of applications, without having specific knowledge of biometrics:
- Kiosks and vending machines,
- Access control and time & attendance terminals,
- PoS terminals,
- Mobile devices,
- Safes and locker systems,
- Voting machines, etc.
Our modules are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-spoofing expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by worldwide recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
MorphoSmart Finger VP OEM Series
Multimodal Finger Vein and Fingerprint Module
MorphoSmart FINGER VP OEM Series: Multimodal Finger Vein and Fingerprint Module
World leader in biometrics, Morpho has developed the first ever multimodal device capable of capturing and processing finger vein and fingerprint biometric data at the same time.
With the MorphoSmart FINGER VP OEM Series, it is now possible to integrate easily this innovative technology into a vast range of end-user applications, e.g. access control terminals or mobile devices for identity checks and secure payments.
A new era for biometrics
- Universal and easy-to-adopt: successful enrollment is guaranteed - particularly for individuals who experience difficulties with mono-modal devices - with the same simplicity and ease of use as for fingerprints alone.
> The Failure To Enroll (FTE) rate is greatly improved.
- Unparalleled accuracy: by reducing the probability of rejecting genuine individuals and accepting impostors, it gives an efficient response to both comfort and security concerns in any biometric application.
> @FAR=10-4, FRR is 10 times lower than with the best of the 2 modalities.
- Resistance to spoofing: it combines the protection mechanisms intrinsic to each technology and also makes the most of the new characteristics resulting from the fusion.
- Fusion of two complementary biometrics
- All-in-one: integrates sensor + embedded feature extractor & matcher + internal user database
- Multitask: suited for enrollment, authentication and identification
- Huge internal users database capacity: up to 10,000 users
- FBI PIV IQS certification
- Suitable for integration into IP 65 rated products
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms