Time & Attendance terminals
With Safran Identity & Security biometric time clocks, organisations can quickly increase their workforce management efficiency.
Our terminals provide accurate clock-in & clock-out records that can be transferred to a variety of payroll applications. In addition, they offer valuable features like anti-"buddy punching" functions, real-time employee notifications or job code management.
They can also be used to monitor and keep track of presence times in sports centers, schools, universities or childcare centers.
Outdoor MorphoAccess® 500 Series
Weatherproof Fingerprint Terminal for Physical Access Control and Time & Attendance
OMA 500 Series: Fingerprint identification terminal designed for outdoor access control
Outdoor MorphoAccess® (OMA) 500 Series is a range of high-performance fingerprint identification terminals that can be installed outdoors:
- weatherproof and IP65 rated
- rapid, accurate and reliable
- using a FBI PIV IQS certified sensor with large capture surface
- allowing multifactor authentication and 1:N identification of up to 50,000 users
- easily integrable into existing systems
- equipped with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- MIFARE®/DESFire® smartcard reader/encoder in option
- Fake Finger Detection in option
|OMA 520 D||OMA 521 D|
|Fake Finger Detection||No||Yes|
|Database Size||3000 or 50,000 users with MA-Xtended license||3000 or 50,000 users with MA-Xtended license|
|Multifactor Authentication||BIO, Card, Card+BIO, PIN+BIO, Card+PIN, Card+PIN+BIO, Card+PIN+BIOPIN (*)||BIO, Card, Card+BIO, PIN+BIO, Card+PIN, Card+PIN+BIO, Card+PIN+BIOPIN (*)|
(*) BIOPIN = alternate password solution instead of fingerprints