Secure Mobile Transactions
Our portfolio of Secure Mobile Transactions solutions ranges from NFC SIM cards (as eSE or removable cards) to mobile wallet applications, the TSM infrastructure to support them, contactless point of sale, and debit and credit cards. Our vast experience across the ecosystem working with banks, partners and telecom operators, enables rapid deployment of commercial trials and full scale roll out.
NFC and PKI technologies will contribute beyond the Telecom applications to offer third parties the capacity to build reliable business models allowing customers to authenticate and/or to purchase online and also in physical life.
Near Field Communication (NFC) continues to grow around the world, with 336 million NFC capable handsets shipped in 2014, giving a total installed base of 639 million NFC capable handsets….
Morpho is your trusted partner for the crucial parts of the NFC ecosystem: in addition to the NFC telecoms card described here, we also provide NFC bank cards, NFC payment applications for Secure Elements and Trusted Service Management solutions.
The SIM card is the main secure element for NFC use cases, and Morpho can support you with NFC SIM cards and software related services. It is so easy! The Morpho SIMply NFC-Evolution product ensures that all existing and future NFC services can be addressed,
- EMVCo and Global Platform certified products
- Enables secure storage of identity credentials
- Securely protects all sensitive banking data and associated applications
- Manages access credentials that can be securely addressed Over-the-Air
- Stores all discount coupons and enables management of loyalty data & associated applications
- Enables fast, secure and seamless interaction with NFC transport and access infrastructure