Portable terminals enable police forces in the field to identify individuals in real time.
Identity checks are performed using fingerprint or portrait recognition technologies.
Identify subjects and check ID documents in the field.
MorphoRapID 2: versatile mobile ID device
MorphoRapID 2 is a rugged, handheld biometric device specifically designed for law enforcement, border control, immigration and airport security officers who need to have autonomous operational capabilities in the palm of their hands.
Using Safran Identity & Security's world-renowned fingerprint and face matching algorithms, and featuring multiple credential reading options, MorphoRapID 2 enables security professionals to perform real-time operations in the field, including:
- Remote identification,
- On-device identification (against local watch lists),
- ID document verification.
- Fingerprint and face recognition
- FAP 30, FBI certified fingerprint sensor
- 8MP camera with flash for portrait capture
- On-device or remote matching using Safran Identity & Security's world leading algorithms
- Multiple credential reading
- Contact/contactless smartcards, 1D/2D barcodes, e-passports
- Wireless connectivity
- 4G/3G cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Sturdy for extensive use under demanding conditions