MorphoBIS: the state of the art Automated Biometric Identification Systems (ABIS) for criminal identification
MorphoBIS represents the best of breed ABIS, combining the strongest features of two proven ABIS products (Printrak's BIS and MetaMorpho).
Based on a technology designed to address all identification challenges, from civil to border control markets, MorphoBIS is able to answer to biometric experts, police precincts, law enforcement agencies as well as jail intake and release needs.
The MorphoBIS Suite is a comprehensive range of products centered on an innovative Automated Biometric Identification System that provides real-time identification of suspects and criminals.
- Multi biometric capacity: MorphoBIS processes fingerprints, recognizes faces and allows future upgrades adding iris and other modalities
- Accuracy: MorphoBIS integrates our biometric engine which provides the latest level of algorithm accuracy so that customers benefit from the most recent improvements in research & technology
- Efficiency: Experts are given the choice between different verification processes depending on the type of crime, adjusting what is handled automatically by the ABIS or manually by the expert
- Interoperability: seamless connectivity with third party systems (other ABIS systems, booking stations or mobile terminals)
- An extended latent and face expert toolset equipped with editing tools, selection tools as well as image enhancement
- An intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) which can be customized and applied uniformly across all workstations, supporting dual screen displays
- Compliance with international standards set by: ANSI/NIST, the FBI and/or Pruem
Morpho Card Capture
The complete workstation for fingerprint card processing and management
Morpho Card Capture
The Morpho Card Capture workstation can be used as:
- A simple and cost effective way of digitally converting your backlog of paper cards and importing them into your AFIS
- An alternative to live booking stations
The fingerprint card is first scanned by the operator by placing it on a high-resolution flatbed document scanner. The fingerprints are then separated and extracted automatically by the system, their quality evaluated and any inconsistencies identified.
Key benefits include:
- Ease of use: can be operated with minimal training
- Major Case prints option: allows the integrated search and match of supplemental prints to solve more crimes
- Quality: IQS certified chain of operations and embedded print segmentation algorithms ensure maximum quality of records imported into the AFIS database
- Multi-biometric input: Supports all types of enrolment with any mix of biometry from rolled, contact, palm and major case prints, to portraits, scars, marks and tattoos
- Format flexibility: Out-Of-The-Box ability to handle common card formats as well as free forms, ensuring efficiency and flexibility
- Input Flexibility: Supports input from scanners, image file as well as NIST files
- Tailored to your needs: additional options and services available such as Optical Character Recognition or customized demographic fields