The massive increase in international travelers, along with the acute awareness of the risks related to terrorism and illegal immigration, have led governments and airport authorities to improve their border control procedures.
They thus implement automated multibiometric border control solutions: eGates.
These fully-automated e-gates read biometric data contained in travel documents and compare it with the document holder's biometric data.
MorphoSmart 300 Series
Multi-application Fingerprint Sensors.
MorphoSmart 300 Series: Multi application optical fingerprint sensor
The MorphoSmart 300 Series (MSO 300 Series) is a family of robust and high quality optical sensors capable of:
- high quality single fingerprint image acquisition
- biometric template coding
- fingerprint matching
As such, they cover a wide range of applications in commercial and governmental environments.
Features at a Glance
- Excellent fingerprint capture (23*23mm sensing area) and processing performances
- All-in-one: integrates sensor + embedded feature extractor & matcher + internal user database
- Multitask: suited for enrollment, authentication and identification
- Large internal database capacity (up to 5000 users)
- High accuracy
- Patented Fake Finger Detection in option (MSO 301): Common Criteria certified by the BSI
- Tailored for the registration of young or elderly people and manual laborers
- FBI PIV IQS certification on the whole range
- Multiple template & image formats (ISO 19794-2, ANSI/INCITS 378, Proprietary ; ISO 19794-4, WSQ compressed in option…)
- Security features to protect the communication channel between host and device (integrity check, data encryption)
- Smartcard reader in option for Match-On-Card on MSO 350 & 351 (FIPS 210 certified)
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms