The massive increase in international travelers, along with the acute awareness of the risks related to terrorism and illegal immigration, have led governments and airport authorities to improve their border control procedures.
They thus implement automated multibiometric border control solutions: eGates.
These fully-automated e-gates read biometric data contained in travel documents and compare it with the document holder's biometric data.
Livescan terminal for ten print registration and verification.
A cutting edge biometric terminal
MorphoTop has been specially designed for registration and verification where the use case requires 4 fingerprints simultaneously or rolled fingerprints capture, such as travel and identity documents, voting, social benefits or as a part of a booking station. For reinforced security, MorphoTop performs fake finger detection.
The device presents many advantages:
- Best image quality on the market (certified by the FBI)
- User-friendly, fast and reliable technology
- Captures prints in < 2 seconds
- LEDs to guide the user during scanning operations
- Image quality validated in real time with LEDs
- The terminal has a MTBF* in excess of 50,000 hours
- Most functions are driven from the PC, giving the application integrator more flexibility
- Power supplied entirely through a USB 2.0 cable
With its product, we offer two software development kits (SDKs):
- One low level SDK to control the fingerprint capture
- One High level SDK to perform quality check on the fingerprint sequence and segmentation of the slap image.
As a historical player on the biometric market, we have acquired a thorough experience in designing and manufacturing biometric terminals. With over 1 million units sold and over 1 billion people recorded across the globe, our technical teams know the importance of image quality when enrolling applicants.
*Mean time before failure