A world leader in security market
Morpho delivers products and solutions targeted at governments, national agencies and administrations dedicated to law enforcement and border control, as well as private companies in need of secure physical or logical access control
Morpho, a high-technology company in the Safran group, is a market leader in security solutions. As a pioneer in identification and detection systems, and a major player in e-documents, Morpho is recognized for its excellence in key technologies, advanced skills and benchmark expertise.
With integrated systems already deployed in over 100 countries, Morpho seeks to create a climate of confidence by contributing to the safety and security of individuals, businesses and countries around the world.
The security business is playing a major role in Safran’s future development.
- €1.5 billion revenues
- 8,400+ employees in over 40 countries worldwide
- 76 subsidiaries and branches across 5 continents
- 9% annual turnover dedicated to R&D
The only company mastering each technology in the security chain
- No 1 worldwide in ID Documents integrating biometrics
- No 1 in the world for ABIS (Automated Biometrics Identification System) in fingerprints, iris and face recognition solutions
- No 1 in the world for Explosive Detection Systems (EDS) for hold baggage
- No 2 in the world for gaming and betting terminals
- No 3 in the world for smart cards
- World leader for Trace Detection Equipment
Last update: 22/08/2014