The massive increase in international travelers, along with the acute awareness of the risks related to terrorism and illegal immigration, have led governments and airport authorities to improve their border control procedures.
They thus implement automated multibiometric border control solutions: eGates.
These fully-automated e-gates read biometric data contained in travel documents and compare it with the document holder's biometric data.
Secure, facilitate and optimize border controls.
MorphoWay, our eGate solution, helps government agencies and airport authorities to secure and enhance air, sea and land border crossings. Based on the latest biometric recognition technologies (fingerprint, iris and face), this solution speeds up passenger screening and reduces queuing time, whilst guaranteeing optimum security.
Installed at both arrival and departure zones, MorphoWay includes three main verifying functions:
- Travel document authenticity
- Traveler identity verification
- Traveler eligibility to cross the border
This modular solution is equipped with acquisition and processing equipment, that may vary depending on the selected control process:
- Fingerprint sensor
- Iris scanner with a large capture volume to adapt to the passenger height
- Facial acquisition cameras with flashes
- Travel document reader (passport, visa)
- Travel boarding pass reader
- Integrated PC used for biometric data comparison
- Antispoofing capabilities