Whatever the requirements – conventional or breakthrough biometric technologies, use of biometric recognition alone or in combination with contactless cards, standalone or IP-networked installations, indoor or outdoor use – Morpho proposes the most reliable biometric solutions to protect access to a variety of premises, including:
- Airport and seaport sensitive areas,
- Government facilities,
- Mines, power and petrochemical plants,
- Banking and financial institutions,
- Hospitals and laboratories,
- Stadiums and entertainment facilities,
- Corporate buildings,
- and much more..
Our innovative solutions are designed to be modular, and enable upgrades as system demand increases or as new technologies enter the market.
MorphoAccess® SIGMA Lite series
Slim and powerful fingerprint terminals
Engineered with the same attention to detail and performance as all SIGMA Family readers, the MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite terminals are specifically designed to equip narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
With two designs and multiple card reader options, there are a variety of models to address the widest range of deployment scenarios, both indoors and outdoors.
- World's #1 fingerprint technology inside: 1:10,000 user identification in 1 second
- High capacity: 30,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Flexibility: Prox®, iClass® or MIFARE®/DESFire®/NFC contactless card reader as an option
- Embedded web server
- Tough design: IP65 rated and vandal resistant (IK08)
- Compatible with Morpho and Bioscrypt existing installations