Morpho USB sensors are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-fraud expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by internationally-recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
Our offer – which includes fingerprint, multimodal vein & print and contactless sensors – covers a wide range of applications:
- Population registration or customer acquisition
- Logical access control in various sectors:
- Banking and finance: secure and swift access to core banking applications or trading stations in dealing rooms
- Enterprise: biometric PC login and Single-Sign-On solutions (no more passwords)
- Healthcare: access to medical records restricted to authorized staff
- Easy and secure payment:
- Fast, convenient, cashless payment at checkouts in stores, supermarkets or cafeterias
- E-commerce secure payment
- Check cashing services, pension/benefit payments after ID verification or identification.
MorphoSmart™ 300 Series
Multi-application Fingerprint Sensors
The MorphoSmart™ 300 Series (MSO 300 Series) is a family of robust and high quality optical sensors capable of:
- high quality single fingerprint image acquisition
- biometric template coding
- fingerprint matching
As such, they cover a wide range of applications in commercial and governmental environments.
Features at a Glance
- Excellent fingerprint capture (23*23mm sensing area) and processing performances
- All-in-one: integrates sensor + embedded feature extractor & matcher + internal user database
- Multitask: suited for enrollment, authentication and identification
- Large internal database capacity (up to 5000 users)
- High accuracy
- Patented Fake Finger Detection in option (MSO 301): Common Criteria certified by the BSI
- Tailored for the registration of young or elderly people and manual laborers
- FBI PIV IQS certification on the whole range
- Multiple template & image formats (ISO 19794-2, ANSI/INCITS 378, Proprietary ; ISO 19794-4, WSQ compressed in option…)
- Security features to protect the communication channel between host and device (integrity check, data encryption)
- Smartcard reader in option for Match-On-Card on MSO 350 & 351 (FIPS 210 certified)
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms