Safran Identity & Security USB sensors are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-fraud expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by internationally-recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
Our offer – which includes fingerprint, multimodal vein & print and contactless sensors – covers a wide range of applications:
- Population registration or customer acquisition
- Logical access control in various sectors:
- Banking and finance: secure and swift access to core banking applications or trading stations in dealing rooms
- Enterprise: biometric PC login and Single-Sign-On solutions (no more passwords)
- Healthcare: access to medical records restricted to authorized staff
- Easy and secure payment:
- Fast, convenient, cashless payment at checkouts in stores, supermarkets or cafeterias
- E-commerce secure payment
- Check cashing services, pension/benefit payments after ID verification or identification.
Livescan terminal for ten print registration and verification
MorphoTop has been specially designed for registration and verification where the use case requires 4 fingerprints simultaneously or rolled fingerprints capture, such as travel and identity documents, voting, social benefits or as a part of a booking station. For reinforced security, MorphoTop performs fake finger detection.
The device presents many advantages:
- Best image quality on the market (certified by the FBI)
- User-friendly, fast and reliable technology
- Captures prints in < 2 seconds
- LEDs to guide the user during scanning operations
- Image quality validated in real time with LEDs
- The terminal has a MTBF* in excess of 50,000 hours
- Most functions are driven from the PC, giving the application integrator more flexibility
- Power supplied entirely through a USB 2.0 cable
With its product, Morpho offers two software development kits (SDKs):
- One low level SDK to control the fingerprint capture
- One High level SDK to perform quality check on the fingerprint sequence and segmentation of the slap image.
As a historical player on the biometric market, Morpho has acquired a thorough experience in designing and manufacturing biometric terminals. With over 1 million units sold and over 1 billion people recorded across the globe, our technical teams know the importance of image quality when enrolling applicants.
*Mean time before failure