Morpho USB sensors are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-fraud expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by internationally-recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
Our offer – which includes fingerprint, multimodal vein & print and contactless sensors – covers a wide range of applications:
- Population registration or customer acquisition
- Logical access control in various sectors:
- Banking and finance: secure and swift access to core banking applications or trading stations in dealing rooms
- Enterprise: biometric PC login and Single-Sign-On solutions (no more passwords)
- Healthcare: access to medical records restricted to authorized staff
- Easy and secure payment:
- Fast, convenient, cashless payment at checkouts in stores, supermarkets or cafeterias
- E-commerce secure payment
- Check cashing services, pension/benefit payments after ID verification or identification.
Livescan terminal for ten print registration and verification.
World's N°1 Company in the field of fingerprint-based biometrics, with innovative capabilities acknowledged worldwide, OT-Morpho has acquired a thorough experience in designing and manufacturing biometric terminals (over 100,000 slap fingerprint units and over 3,000,000 fingerprint sensors sold).
After more than 1 billion people recorded across the globe, OT-Morpho introduces a new breakthrough with the MorphoTop Slim, based on Thin Film Transistor (TFT) technology.
OT-Morpho offers the following services:
- A standard software development kit (Morpho Livescan SDK)
- An advanced software development kit:
MorphoBop which ensures high quality capture of fingerprint sequences:
- Minutiae coding (ISO 19794-2, ANSI 378)
- Rolled acquisition
- Sequence check
- Slap segmentation
- Real time quality measurement
- Automatic acquisition to speed up the capture
- A powerful enrolment solution with MorphoESA.