Morpho USB sensors are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-fraud expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by internationally-recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
Our offer – which includes fingerprint, multimodal vein & print and contactless sensors – covers a wide range of applications:
- Population registration or customer acquisition
- Logical access control in various sectors:
- Banking and finance: secure and swift access to core banking applications or trading stations in dealing rooms
- Enterprise: biometric PC login and Single-Sign-On solutions (no more passwords)
- Healthcare: access to medical records restricted to authorized staff
- Easy and secure payment:
- Fast, convenient, cashless payment at checkouts in stores, supermarkets or cafeterias
- E-commerce secure payment
- Check cashing services, pension/benefit payments after ID verification or identification.
Fast contactless fingerprint capture on the move.
This innovative solution captures images of the user's 4 fingertips from a single wave of the hand in less than a second. Its unique dynamic acquisition capability allows subjects to be ‘on the move' during fingerprint capture.
MorphoWave Desktop is therefore unchallenged in a wide range of applications where high speed enrollment and matching, as well as convenience and security are key requirements. This includes border control, flow management and securing sensitive sites.
By vastly reducing capture time to less than a second, efficiency and throughput are increased without compromising accuracy. Thus, bottlenecks in areas of high traffic are reduced and the end user's experience improved.
MorphoWave Desktop's contactless technology mitigates cultural and hygiene concerns while remaining unaffected by dry or wet fingers. Its compatibility with standard flat & rolled fingerprint databases and compliance with international standards mean it can be integrated into existing systems to great effect.
A major breakthrough for fingerprint acquisition:
- Advanced touchless technology
- Fastest fingerprint acquisition: less than 1 sec
- High accuracy
- Meets the challenge of wet and dry fingers
- Fully compatible with current contact databases
- Robust against external light and dust
- FBI PIV IQS certified