Morpho USB sensors are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-fraud expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by internationally-recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
Our offer – which includes fingerprint, multimodal vein & print and contactless sensors – covers a wide range of applications:
- Population registration or customer acquisition
- Logical access control in various sectors:
- Banking and finance: secure and swift access to core banking applications or trading stations in dealing rooms
- Enterprise: biometric PC login and Single-Sign-On solutions (no more passwords)
- Healthcare: access to medical records restricted to authorized staff
- Easy and secure payment:
- Fast, convenient, cashless payment at checkouts in stores, supermarkets or cafeterias
- E-commerce secure payment
- Check cashing services, pension/benefit payments after ID verification or identification.
MorphoSmart™ Finger VP Desktop Series
Multimodal finger vein and fingerprint scanner
World leader in biometrics, Morpho has developed the first ever multimodal device capable of capturing and processing finger vein and fingerprint biometric data at the same time. Ergonomic, intuitive and highly secured, the MorphoSmart™ FINGER VP DESKTOP unit is particularly suited to enrollment and desktop applications, such as logical access control, secure payment, ID control, etc.
A new era for biometrics
- Universal and easy-to-adopt: successful enrollment is guaranteed - particularly for individuals who experience difficulties with mono-modal devices - with the same simplicity and ease of use as for fingerprints alone.
> The Failure To Enroll (FTE) rate is greatly improved.
- Unparalleled accuracy: by reducing the probability of rejecting genuine individuals and accepting impostors, it gives an efficient response to both comfort and security concerns in any biometric application.
> @FAR=10-4, FRR is 10 times lower than with the best of the 2 modalities.
- Resistance to spoofing: it combines the protection mechanisms intrinsic to each technology and also makes the most of the new characteristics resulting from the fusion
- Fusion of two complementary biometrics
- All-in-one: integrates sensor + embedded feature extractor & matcher + internal user database
- Multitask: suited for enrollment, authentication and identification
- Huge internal users database capacity: up to 50,000 users
- FBI PIV IQS certification
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms