Morpho mobile readers provide additional control as required at a facility entrance gate and within a facility's premises (e.g. check staff identity within an airport secure areas).
They are particularly useful in any infrastructure not equipped with automated controls.
Our devices can also be used to take the time clock to the workforce, for instance on a company shuttle bus.
Taking mobile secure identification to the next level
Building upon the successes of its MorphoTablet™ throughout the World, including civil registration and elections in Africa, time & attendance and border control in Europe and e-KYC in Asia, Morpho introduces its second generation secure biometric tablet: MorphoTablet™ 2.
The 8" touchscreen Android device now offers 4G high speed data transfer, complete credential acquisition/reading capabilities, plus enhanced usability and robustness to ensure seamless enrollment, ID verification and identification on the spot.
- 8" touchscreen tablet with incorporated FBI PIV IQS and STQC certified optical
- 13 MP camera with dual LED for face capture, 1D/2D barcode and MRZ reading
- Contact smart card reader
- Contactless smart card and e-passport reader
- Signature capture
- Embedded security features
- 4G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth