With Morpho OEM modules, integrators can rapidly add the benefits of fingerprint or multimodal vein & print recognition to a multitude of applications, without having specific knowledge of biometrics:
- Kiosks and vending machines,
- Access control and time & attendance terminals,
- PoS terminals,
- Mobile devices,
- Safes and locker systems,
- Voting machines, etc.
Our modules are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-spoofing expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by worldwide recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
MorphoSmart CBM series
The MorphoSmart™ CBM Series is a range of compact fingerprint modules.
They use Morpho's patented optical technology and biometric algorithms, both acknowledged worldwide for their high levels of performance and their exceptional robustness. Morpho fingerprint technology is ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy.
Whether used for off-the-shelf or custom-made applications, the MorphoSmart™ CBM Series offers a flexible, cost-effective solution for the fast and secure processing of high quality fingerprint images.
Integrators can rapidly add the benefits of fingerprint recognition to their applications, without having specific knowledge of biometrics.
Features at a Glance
- The best, most compact optical modules on the market
- Easy integration of biometric functions into multiple applications
- High quality fingerprint acquisition
- Embedded processing capabilities: MINEX compliant Coder & Matcher inside
- FBI PIV IQS certification and fake finger detection available
- Extensive security features, including encryption and digital signature
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms