With Morpho OEM modules, integrators can rapidly add the benefits of fingerprint or multimodal vein & print recognition to a multitude of applications, without having specific knowledge of biometrics:
- Kiosks and vending machines,
- Access control and time & attendance terminals,
- PoS terminals,
- Mobile devices,
- Safes and locker systems,
- Voting machines, etc.
Our modules are based on an unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-spoofing expertise.
Their performances have been certified at the highest levels by worldwide recognized organisations (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
MSO OEM XX1
Fake Finger Detection Capable Module
The MSO OEM XX1 complements the MorphoSmart™ range and offers the possibility to detect a fake finger thanks to Morpho's patented optronic sensor technology.
The MSO OEM XX1 module meets and exceeds FBI PIV IQS requirements.
This device is perfectly suitable for the following applications:
- Access control to high-security environments
- Readers left unsupervised
- Identification for banking transactions (PoS, ATM)
Features at a Glance
- Patented Fake Finger Detection
- Excellent fingerprint capture (23*23mm sensing area) and processing performances
- FBI PIV IQS certification
- All-in-one: integrates sensor + embedded feature extractor & matcher + internal user database
- Multitask: suited for enrollment, authentication and identification
- Large internal database capacity (up to 5000 users)
- High accuracy
- Tailored for the registration of young or elderly people and manual laborers
- Multiple template & image formats (ISO 19794-2, ANSI/INCITS 378, Proprietary ; ISO 19794-4, WSQ compressed in option…)
- Security features to protect the communication channel between host and device (integrity check, data encryption)
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms