With Morpho biometric time clocks, organisations can quickly increase their workforce management efficiency.
Our terminals provide accurate clock-in & clock-out records that can be transferred to a variety of payroll applications. In addition, they offer valuable features like anti-"buddy punching" functions, real-time employee notifications or job code management.
They can also be used to monitor and keep track of presence times in sports centers, schools, universities or childcare centers.
MorphoAccess SIGMA Extreme series
Access & Time fingerprint terminal for harsh operating conditions
Based on the same platform as all SIGMA readers, the outdoor MA SIGMA Extreme is specifically designed to operate in harsh conditions, resisting rain, snow, dust and salt mist. The ruggedized biometric reader is designed for secure access control in challenging and manually labor-intensive environments, such as mines, seaports, airports and industrial sites.
- IK09 rated: withstands strong impacts (including its large capacitive touchscreen) and resists to vandalism
- IP65 certified enclosure (front and rear)
- Large (23x23 mm), field-proven optical sensor
- High capacity: 300,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection (option), face detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Time & Attendance functions
- Embedded web server
- Flexibility: Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire/NFC contactless card reader as an option