With Morpho biometric time clocks, organisations can quickly increase their workforce management efficiency.
Our terminals provide accurate clock-in & clock-out records that can be transferred to a variety of payroll applications. In addition, they offer valuable features like anti-"buddy punching" functions, real-time employee notifications or job code management.
They can also be used to monitor and keep track of presence times in sports centers, schools, universities or childcare centers.
MorphoAccess® SIGMA Lite series
Slim and powerful fingerprint terminals
Engineered with the same attention to detail and performance as all SIGMA Family readers, the MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite terminals are specifically designed to equip narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
With two designs and multiple card reader options, there are a variety of models to address the widest range of deployment scenarios, both indoors and outdoors.
- World's #1 fingerprint technology inside: 1:10,000 user identification in 1 second
- High capacity: 30,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Flexibility: Prox®, iClass® or MIFARE®/DESFire®/NFC contactless card reader as an option
- Embedded web server
- Tough design: IP65 rated and vandal resistant (IK08)
- Compatible with Morpho and Bioscrypt existing installations