Document Authentication is a crucial step to register customers and allow them to access services. Identity proof authentication also protects against identity theft.
The Document Authentication solution is a combined hardware and software product that automatically authenticates a wide range of documents, including passports, visas, immigration cards, driver's licenses from countries around the world.
Our solution enables users to perform security checks in just seconds – accurately and automatically.
Data from the document is quickly and easily extractable for document to pre-populate forms and customer records. Image and data extraction and archiving parameters can be easily set to meet internal compliance and meet international and country-by-country data protection legislation.
Morpho's B5000 automatically authenticates documents that are used as proof of a person's identity.
This full page document reader captures images using visible, coaxial, infrared and ultraviolet light sources to perform multiple security checks, ensuring the ID being presented is valid. As a combined hardware and software solution, the B5000:
- Reads & authenticates thousands of international travel and identity documents in only a few seconds
- DocumetricsTM – One of the world's most comprehensive document authentication databases – authenticates covert & overt security features helping identify forgeries
- It is an ‘expert in a box' – easy to use, minimal operator training required
- Simple set-ups to meet country-specific privacy and data protection laws
- Suitable for desktops, booths and kiosks
The B5000 can be deployed in a variety of situations such as border control, police identity checks, court attendance, healthcare and welfare program enrolment, opening a telecommunications account or as the first stage of Anti Money Laundering – Know Your Customer when registering banking/financial service customers.