Media Advisory: Experience modern travel with Morpho at Passenger Terminal Expo 2012
WHAT: Morpho will be exhibiting at Passenger Terminal Expo 2012, the most highly regarded airport terminal conference in the world, which will be held in Vienna from April 18th-20th 2012.
Morpho's stand will feature a selection of the industry's most advanced identification & detection solutions:
- - MorphoWay™ V2, Automated Border Control Solution, The gateway to modern travel
- - MorphoCheck™, The portable e-ID document checker
- - CTX 5800™, high performance CT-based explosives detection system (EDS)
- - Itemiser® DX, next generation ITMS™-based trace detector
- - Mobile Trace®, simultaneous dual-mode handheld detector
WHEN: Wednesday 18th - Friday 20th April 2012
WHERE: Booth # 2220, Hall B, Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center, Vienna
CONTACT: To schedule an interview on Thursday or Friday please contact Christelle Kinkead - firstname.lastname@example.org +33 786116166 who will be your media contact at the show.
We look forward to seeing you at Passenger Terminal Expo Vienna 2012.