Morpho presents mobile telecommunications solutions in a virtual airport terminal at GSMA Mobile World Congress 2012
Barcelona, February 23, 2012
Morpho (Safran group) invites visitors at GSMA Mobile World Congress - the world's largest exhibition for the mobile industry - to experience its latest solutions and products in a virtual airport terminal.
This airport terminal reflects the convergence of mobility, communications and security. A tour around the booth will provide different use cases for digital security and mobile communications in any airport terminal.
A special focus will be placed on Near Field Communication (NFC). Within Morpho's virtual airport terminal visitors will be able to experience the benefits of this contactless technology. The demonstration starts with a traveler ordering a train ticket and then checking in for a train, both using a mobile phone. This will be followed by a secure airport check-in using an NFC device. All NFC transactions will be enabled by Morpho's new enhanced "SIMply NFC Evolution" product family.
Other topics to be demonstrated by Morpho include:
- From ID to electronic ID: A demonstration of credential derivation
- SIMply Me!: Combining the power of wireless LAN and electronic ID in a SIM card
- Biometric online identity verification & customized SIM issuance
- CallmyName: The name dialing revolution
- Total Analysis Package: The customer experience monitoring solution
- X-Menu: A solution to manage your subscribers' services remotely
- Pleex: Device content backup and social network integration from a single source
- Simartis Bubble: A context-driven marketing solution for mobile network operators
- SOLAR: The technically more advanced and only USSD-based SIM browser
Visit Morpho at the GSMA Mobile World Congress
February 27 - March 1 2012
Hall 8, booth B76
Fira de Barcelona, Spain
Morpho, a high-technology company in the Safran group, is one of the world's leading suppliers of identification, detection and e-document solutions. Morpho is specialized in personal rights and flow management applications, in particular based on biometrics, a sector in which it is the world leader, as well as secure terminals and smart cards. The company's technology expertise shapes the markets for the ID document, payment, telecoms and Identity Access Management segments. Morpho's integrated systems and equipment are deployed worldwide and contribute to the safety and security of transportation, data, people and countries.
Follow @MORPHO_NEWS on Twitter
Morpho, e-Documents Division
Téléphone : +49 (0) 4347 715 2501
Portable : +49 (0) 162/ 200 77 61