The fight against reckless driving is a considerable human and financial challenge that government agencies around the world are striving to address.
To make roads safer, Morpho helps its customers with all its expertise and know-how. We support governments throughout their traffic rules enforcement project and in their desire to change the behavior of road users regarding road safety rules, whether in speeding, red light running or other road safety issues.
The majority of accidents in urban areas result from traffic offenses, in particular those happening at traffic lights.
To meet authorities' needs in this field, Morpho has developed, in addition to its line of speed cameras, the Mesta Fusion system that automatically detects vehicles passing through red lights and control speed. It can easily be installed at the most dangerous intersections.
A high-performance and modular equipment specially designed to promote the mobility of law enforcement forces
MESTA 1000 is an ultra-light and user-friendly mobile speed camera. It is available in two configurations: a solution that can be installed on a tripod (MESTA 1000) or onboard a vehicle with an optional kit (MESTA 1200). MESTA 1000 and MESTA 1200 are linked to a Violation Processing Center (VPS or VPC).
Key characteristics of the product:
- Multi-target bi-Doppler radar technology
- Automatic spot speed enforcement
- Capacity to monitor up to four lanes
- Digital image acquisition: two HD color photos
- Integrated flash
- Remote operability (control, parameter setting), with secure WiFi via an intuitive operator interface
- Display of violations data on the Tablet PC
- Real time violation processing capability
- Practical design adapted to mobile patrols
- Available for tropical / humid climates