The fight against reckless driving is a considerable human and financial challenge that government agencies around the world are striving to address.
To make roads safer, Morpho helps its customers with all its expertise and know-how. We support governments throughout their traffic rules enforcement project and in their desire to change the behavior of road users regarding road safety rules, whether in speeding, red light running or other road safety issues.
The majority of accidents in urban areas result from traffic offenses, in particular those happening at traffic lights.
To meet authorities' needs in this field, Morpho has developed, in addition to its line of speed cameras, the Mesta Fusion system that automatically detects vehicles passing through red lights and control speed. It can easily be installed at the most dangerous intersections.
A speed camera with three automated key functions: detection, image acquisition and transmission of violations to the processing center
Compact and attractive, the MESTA 2000 new generation automatic radar can easily be integrated into the road infrastructure, in particular in urban and peri-urban settings.
Key characteristics and features:
- Multi-target bi-Doppler radar technology
- Digital image acquisition: two HD color photos
- Capacity to monitor up to six lanes
- Vehicle classification (LV/HV)
- Possible integration of an ANPR module (Automated Number Plate Recognition) as an option or upgrade.
- Various installation configurations: on a pole, gantry, shoulder or median, etc.
- Removable rack
- Remote control, parameter setting and maintenance, in delayed or real time, by the Processing Center via a secure ADSL, ISDN, Edge, satellite or other type connection.
- Vandal-proof equipment
- Available in hot climate and in solar powered versions