The fight against reckless driving is a considerable human and financial challenge that government agencies around the world are striving to address.
To make roads safer, Morpho helps its customers with all its expertise and know-how. We support governments throughout their traffic rules enforcement project and in their desire to change the behavior of road users regarding road safety rules, whether in speeding, red light running or other road safety issues.
The majority of accidents in urban areas result from traffic offenses, in particular those happening at traffic lights.
To meet authorities' needs in this field, Morpho has developed, in addition to its line of speed cameras, the Mesta Fusion system that automatically detects vehicles passing through red lights and control speed. It can easily be installed at the most dangerous intersections.
Powerful combination of the latest technologies, MESTA FUSION ensures simultaneous automatic speed and red light enforcement.
It integrates a non-intrusive multi-target tracking radar technology and a high resolution camera - the highest resolution on the market – performing perfectly well over multiple traffic lanes.
Easy to install, MESTA FUSION is suitable for urban and highway zones at different deployment site configurations such as intersections. With its air-conditioned housing, it works under extreme weather conditions.
In addition to speed & red light enforcement capabilities, MESTA FUSION paves the way to many added-value additional functions thanks to the trajectory analysis.
Key characteristics and features:
- High & Low instant speed enforcement
- Anticipated speed tracking and measurement
- Different speed limits enforcement per lane and per vehicle category
- Secondary speed measurement for post analysis
- Forbidden and authorized lanes monitoring
- Illegal lane crossing detection
- Illegal overtaking control, even for motorcycles
- Tailgating monitoring
- Live video and video file for an additional evidence of the offense
- Non-intrusive red-light crossing detection associated with speed-on-red and speed-on-green measurements
- Smart turn-left or turn-right monitoring
- Stop bar crossing detection
- Road traffic statistics collection