MorphoBIS represents the best of breed ABIS, combining the strongest features of two proven ABIS products (Printrak's BIS and MetaMorpho).
Based on a technology designed to address all identification challenges, from civil to border control markets, MorphoBIS is able to answer to biometric experts, police precincts, law enforcement agencies as well as jail intake and release needs.
The MorphoBIS Suite is a comprehensive range of products centered on an innovative Automated Biometric Identification System that provides real-time identification of suspects and criminals.
- Multi biometric capacity: MorphoBIS processes fingerprints, recognizes faces and allows future upgrades adding iris and other modalities
- Accuracy: MorphoBIS integrates our biometric engine which provides the latest level of algorithm accuracy so that customers benefit from the most recent improvements in research & technology
- Efficiency: Experts are given the choice between different verification processes depending on the type of crime, adjusting what is handled automatically by the ABIS or manually by the expert
- Interoperability: seamless connectivity with third party systems (other ABIS systems, booking stations or mobile terminals)
- An extended latent and face expert toolset equipped with editing tools, selection tools as well as image enhancement
- An intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) which can be customized and applied uniformly across all workstations, supporting dual screen displays
- Compliance with international standards set by: ANSI/NIST, the FBI and/or Pruem
Morpho Face Detective
A web-based application for mugshot searches and lineups
Three types of investigative searches can be processed by Morpho Face Detective:
- Identifying someone's face from an image
- A demographics-only search without an image
- Only mug book search, typically used for witness interviews
These searches can be complemented with an array of pre-set and user-defined filters (such as gender, hair and eye color etc.) to narrow down results for more precision. Morpho Face Detective also creates lineups and mug books for witnesses to view.
- Lineups can be directly generated from the investigative search results
- Additional suspect mug shots are provided on the fly by the operator
- By default, pictures of suspects are shown with a sequential double-blind approach to maximize accuracy
- The lineup can then either be saved and printed for future use, or shown on screen directly to the witness
- In the case of the latter, statistics such as time spent on each image are gathered by the software for later analysis by the investigator